By turning this option on, you can transfer data from your Android device to your computer or install applications very easily. How to enable USB debugging? Follow the steps below to activate it.
How to Enable USB Debugging Android
- On the Android device, open the settings.
- Tap Developer Settings. The developer settings are hidden by default. If the developer settings are not included in the settings menu of the device:
- Depending on whether the device is a phone or a pad, scroll down and tap About phone or About Pad.
- Scroll down again and tap Build Number seven times.
- In the Developer settings window, check USB-Debugging.
- Set the USB mode of the device to Media device (MTP), which is the default setting. For additional information, refer to the documentation of the device.
Step 1: Enable Developer Options on your Android phone .
Step 2: Click on Applications> Settings> Developer options (at the bottom in the Settings menu)
Step 3: Find the ” Debug ” option in Developer Options and enable it.
That’s it. The steps are pretty simple, right? If you have any questions, you can send them to us from the forum section.